In May 2012 I went from utterly sedentary and unfit to being thrown into the world of cycling, hiking, and other outdoor fun and travels. I jumped head first into the crazy world of competitive cycling, and have gotten to do some awesome things in awesome places! Now I’m an elite cyclocross racer (singlespeed, please), a “recovering mediocre pro XC mountain biker,” and dabbler of all other things bicycle with a new outlook on life. There’s a big world beyond the couch and TV/computer/game console/desk/whatever, and I’m trying to see as much of it as I can!
I do write in another blog, The Adventuring Heidi, which is where I document all my non-bicycle/competitive cycling adventures and shenanigans if you want to check it out!
- 2019 Colorado Cross Cup – 2nd Place Singlespeed Women
- 2018 Wyoming Cyclocross State Champion – Open Women
- 2018 Colorado Cross Cup – 2nd Place Singlespeed Women
- 2017 Colorado Cross Cup – 2nd Place Singlespeed Women
- 2016 USA Cycling Hill Climb National Champion – Masters Women 30-39
- 2016 Laramie Mountain Bike Series Open Women Overall Winner
- 2016 Rocky Mountain Regional Cyclocross Champion – Singlespeed Women
- 2016 Colorado Cross Cup – 2nd Place Singlespeed Women
- 2015 Wyoming Cyclocross State Champion – Open Women
Wyoming Tribune-Eagle Cyclocross Story: http://www.wyomingnews.com/things_to_do/article_efd5350b-4c33-5614-9988-530e2789a0d2.html
MTB Race News Tatanka 50 Interview: http://www.mtbracenews.com/news/tatanka-50-race-report
One of my goals is to ride a bike in every single state… my progress so far!