In May 2012 I went from utterly sedentary and unfit to being thrown into the world of cycling, hiking, and other outdoor fun and travels. Now I’m an elite mountain bike racer for 9Seventy Racing, a singlespeed cyclocross nut, and dabbling roadie with some big aspirations and a new outlook on life. There’s a big world beyond the couch and TV/computer/game console/desk/whatever, and I’m trying to see as much of it as I can!
I do write in another blog, The Adventuring Heidi, which is where I document all my non-bicycle/competitive cycling adventures and shenanigans if you want to check it out!
- 2018 Wyoming Cyclocross State Champion
- 2016 USA Cycling Hill Climb National Champion – Masters Women 30-39
- 2016 Laramie Mountain Bike Series Open Women Overall Winner
- 2016 Rocky Mountain Regional Cyclocross Champion – Singlespeed Women
- 2015 Wyoming Cyclocross State Champion
Wyoming Tribune-Eagle Cyclocross Story: http://www.wyomingnews.com/things_to_do/article_efd5350b-4c33-5614-9988-530e2789a0d2.html
MTB Race News Tatanka 50 Interview: http://www.mtbracenews.com/news/tatanka-50-race-report
One of my goals is to ride a bike in every single state… my progress so far!